The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life.
Robert Louis Stevenson(Via A Mindful Life.)
Mine, in no particular order, are:
- Rain pattering on the conservatory roof.
- Feeling the better for not drinking for a couple of days - must keep it up!
- Chilled out after one of the sunniest days for ages.
- Kids newly put to bed - and staying there!
- New books from Amazon sitting waiting for me to read.
- Lots of cool things happening at work
- Chatting to Doc, Suw and Loic on IM.