Some interesting facts:
- 80% of managers under 35 have significant video game experience.- It’s not just a man’s world - nearly half of Gamers are women.
To a greater extent than non-gamers, Gamers...
- like to win and on average, they believe that winning is everything.
- are more confident about their abilities.
- care more about their organizations.
- prefer to be paid according to their actual performance, rather than a title or a set salary.
- say they have a greater need for human relationships.
- believe connecting with the right people gets things done more quickly.
- prefer decision making after getting input from employees.
Taken from the book's web site