I am currently in the middle of delivering my series of webinars about the social web to the United Nations and was really chuffed to be asked to do them again, for a third time, next year.
There are five in the series broken down as follows:
- Intro to the social web: how it works, why it works, and what you can do with it.
- "Branding": how to get your message across without spamming the rest of us.
- Influencing: how to reach out, build networks, and build trust.
- Reporting: how to know if what you are doing is working and how to keep your boss happy while you do it.
- Learning: how to use the social web to keep up to speed and keep doing things better.
If you think your organisation would benefit from something similar, or you know someone else's that would, you know where to find me.